https://l3t.dk/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Logo_short_128x128.png 128 128 admin https://l3t.dk/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/L3T_Web_Header_Logo.png admin2015-05-18 08:00:122015-05-18 08:35:48Emerging development for offshore Shutdown Analyses
Emerging development for offshore Shutdown Analyses
Since the kickoff in the beginning of April, there has been a lot of activity in the Research & Development department. Design meetings, drawings and “state model” discussions are now emerging to the first software prototypes. The objective is to make a software application that can automate 80-90% of a Shutdown Analysis, which today is a manual and time-consuming process.
The solution will include:
- Workspace Manager for re-arranging and capture of preferred workspaces.
- State Model engine for modelling of rules and analysis tasks.
- Import Wizards for DCS Objects.
- Incredible filtering features
- Embedded Excel editor for bulk data handling.
- And much more…
Sneak preview from the development:
Expected prototype launch is July 2015.